This sister has summarized to rafeeqee.com one of the general Islamic principle which is the reasons for every Muslim sister to wear the hijaab as prescribed in the Qur’aan and authentic narrations.
The reasons for hijab she gave are as follows:
1. It is a commandment of Allaah, the creator.
2. It is what constitute the female modesty.
3. It is a protection from lustful glances and attention.
4. It is an Islamic identity.
5. It makes one conscious of one behaviour and attitude in the society.
6. It brings about respect.
7. It brings reward from Allaah every-time if done sincerely for His sake.
8. It promotes unity among Muslims
9. “It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobey Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.” (Qur’aan Chapter Al-Ahzaab [33:36])
She also said that if she sees any youngster who has favored the scarf over the hijab, she would first of all pray to Allaah to guide her. And if she’s someone she has authority over like a daughter, she’s going to make her wear it and probably give her a gift or something similar each time she does.
We say jazaakumullaahu khayraan to the sister (Sanni Mutmainah) a 400L medical student at Obafemi awolowo University, Ile-ife.
Kindly share this beneficial posts with your friends and love ones and remember to invite them to sign up today on www.rafeeqee.com